Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tyus Battle, Wolverine

Tyus Battle (image via Scout)
I don't cover much basketball here, because jack of all trades, master of none, right? But I am a big Michigan basketball fan, and I'm excited to see that Gladstone (NJ) Gill St. Bernards shooting guard/small forward Tyus Battle committed to Michigan yesterday. He's a 247 Composite 5-star and #12 overall in the 2016 class. Nobody seemed to be expecting Battle to commit to the Wolverines, at least not yet. Take the following with a grain of salt because I don't - I repeat, don't! - mean these players are the same caliber, but the way Battle moves around the floor, handles the ball, etc. reminds me of a young Kobe Bryant.




1 comment:

  1. I agree on your Kobe comparison. He really looks like him although I think Kobe was smoother. He's sure got some length, speed, and explosiveness to his game. I'm fired up!! The future is very bright for this team.

    ReplyDelete