Tuesday, December 20, 2011

MGoBlue.com: Fitzgerald Toussaint

Veronica Lavery

I don't typically post links to articles about individual players, but this one is a pretty in-depth article about Fitzgerald Toussaint, an excellent football player who has flown somewhat under the radar even after posting a 1,000-yard season.  After the 2009 recruiting class was signed, I said that Toussaint would be the best offensive player in the class.  And while it seems Denard Robinson has taken the lead for that honor, Toussaint looks like a pretty nice second fiddle.

3 comments:

  1. I seem to remember you saying that a scout you ran into said that Fitz would never make it as a Big Ten running back. Did this person say why? And have you since spoken to this person?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ The Sauce 12:08 p.m.

    I wasn't the one who ran into that scout, but I do remember a commenter here mentioning something about it. Sorry I can't help you out further.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well then. Carry on.

    ReplyDelete