Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Offer Board Rejiggering

Elsa Benitez loves the University of Michigan. I'm sure.


Along the top of the page, you'll see that the 2010 Offer Board has been added as its own page. This will make it an easy reference point if you ever want to revisit who Michigan offered in the last recruiting cycle. And when you see some freshman blowing up this season, you can glance back and figure out whether or not to be disappointed that Michigan couldn't reel him in.

Secondly, I'm starting to collect data for the 2012 Offer Board. Recruits can't officially be offered until August 1, 2011, but verbal offers are already being given. It will be a very inexact set of data, but it will have to do in the meantime. Anyway, if you'd like, please send me an e-mail or leave a comment on this post if you know of any 2012 kids who have been offered. I already have several names, but I'm sure there are others that I've missed. Thanks!


3 comments:

  1. FL TE Sean Price apparently already has a verbal offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other 2012 verbal offers: Elijah Shumate, Vincent Valentine, James Ross, Avery Johnson, D.J. Humphries, Eddie Goldman, Bennie Coney.

    ReplyDelete