Saturday, June 5, 2010

If I had My Druthers . . . Running Backs

I'm not sure what this guy's name is . . .
Okay, here's the list of running backs Michigan has offered. Players who have committed elsewhere are barred from my prestigious list. It's a dog eat dog world out there, my friends, and you're wearing Milkbone underwear.

1. Mike Bellamy
Only 5'9" but has good speed and is extremely slippery. He shrugs off arm tackles.

2. Demetrius Hart
He might be pictured above. He's fast, tiny, and will run you over if you're not ready.

3. Mike Blakely
Great speed and quickness, but doesn't break as many tackles as Bellamy.

4. Savon Huggins
Slightly above average speed, but runs hard and has tremendous balance.

5. Justice Hayes
Good speed and decent power. Good pass receiver, too. Runs a little high.

6. Bill Belton
Tiny, quick-twitch high school quarterback. Extremely elusive, but I'd like someone with a little more power.

7. Malcolm Crockett
Runs hard and makes cuts at full speed.

8. Remound Wright
Only average speed, but runs with purpose. Most impressive: the kid sprints through the goal line, even when nobody's close to him. I'd love to have him on my team. His video got me pumped.

9. DaVondrick Nealy
Very good speed and moves, but dances a little too much for my liking.

10. Quan Bray
Good speed, but very thin. Doesn't run as hard as I'd like to see him run.

11. Jarrell Oliver
Just doesn't have the explosion I'd like to see in a running back. Not the gamebreaker Michigan needs.

12. Demetrius Williams
Good initial burst, but not a natural breakaway runner. Seems to be running in quicksand when he gets into the open field.

13. Melvin Gordon
Decent size. Good speed. Could also play safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment