Wednesday, February 3, 2010

National Signing Day predictions

A couple quick predictions, as I don't/haven't had much time to write:

- Rashad Knight already announced for Rutgers, and I don't think Michigan will end up with Sean Parker (who will announce at 10 a.m.) or Demar Dorsey (who will announce at 1 p.m.), either. And that is unfortunate.

- I do think we'll see a surprise commitment or two from a linebacker and/or an offensive lineman. Rodriguez needs to fill these scholarships, and those are positions that are lacking. I think he'll toss out a late offer or two to some guys who are waiting until the last minute. He pulled out Ricky Barnum and Roy Roundtree a couple years ago, and I think something similar will happen again, although maybe not surprises of the 4-star variety like those guys were.

- Nobody will decommit at the last minute.

We'll see how it goes. Happy National Signing Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment