Monday, August 17, 2009

2009 Predictions

In this space will be any predictions for the 2009 season from various national publications (sorry, but your Uncle Leon's predictions don't count...unless he writes for Sports Illustrated). Therefore, we as Michigan fans can keep track of whether anybody knows anything about Michigan football or not.

Big Ten Network (Dave Revsine and Gerry DiNardo): 6-6 overall

ESPN.com (Ivan Maisel): Zoltan Mesko is Pre-Season All-America punter

ESPN.com (Mark Schlabach and Bruce Feldman): Schlabach predicts a Champs Sports Bowl vs. North Carolina. Feldman predicts a Papajohns.com Bowl vs. Cincinnati.

NationalChamps.net: 5-7 record, 9th in conference

Sports Illustrated: #53 in the country

The Sporting News: #38 in the country (Beware: He predicts that Dorrestein and Ferrara will anchor the line, so he doesn't know anything.)

2 comments:

  1. what is your prediction?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll post that before the first game. That's one of the reasons I started this blog - to record my predictions and see if they come true. I just want to wait a couple more weeks so I can do my due diligence.

    ReplyDelete