Thursday, June 25, 2009

Slightly Attractive Michigan Girl of the Week: Kristy Bojazi

I am headed to California for a week. Hopefully Michigan cheerleader Kristy Bojazi is vacationing there as well. Then maybe I can stumble over my words and trip on a crack in the sidewalk while I watch her walk down the street.

Or maybe she'll be drowning in the Pacific Ocean and I can rip off my shirt and leap into the ocean and swim out to her.

And since I'm not a good swimmer, then maybe a hot lifeguard will come save us both.

4 comments:

  1. Is this her on TMZ?

    Kristy Bojazi

    ReplyDelete
  2. is she Emily Green at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is Krissy Summers at the Moonlight bunny Ranch.
    http://www.bunnyranch.com/showgal.php?g=content/BR/Bunnies/krissysummers/1796/2_1&s=27

    ReplyDelete